September 14, 2018
The New Relationship Blueprint — Book Launch Event!
If you’re in the Denver area (or feel like it’s time for a mountain get away ) I’d love to meet you in person at my book launch event for The New Relationship Blueprint.
You can come for free OR for only $16 you receive a hardcover copy of my book (it retails for $24.95) plus a free glass of champagne or a coffee!
I’ll be sharing about significant aspects of The New Relationship Blueprint, we’ll have a lively Q+A convo and you’ll have the opportunity to learn how you can expand and deepen your relationships! And, I’ll be signing books, too!
WHEN: Friday, September 14, 2018, 4pm-7pm
WHERE: Just BE Kitchen, Denver CO
GET YOUR TICKET HERE*
*Even if you’re coming for free, we need you to register due to limited space.
Hay House Writer’s Workshop – Las Vegas
2-Day Intensive Workshop Saturday & Sunday-November 3-4
Dates: Saturday-Sunday, November 3-4, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm daily
***Early bird pricing ends September 11th, 2018***
Are you a writer with a great book idea with a strong desire to be published?
Do you just need the insider scoop on how to perfect and publish your book? This is the workshop for you!
The Writer’s Workshop will give attendees the combined wisdom of more than 50 years of writing and publishing experience in four information-packed sessions, including workshops with:
- Hay House President/CEO Reid Tracy, who transformed Hay House from a publisher of three books in 1988 to one of the largest independent publishing companies in the world and the leading publisher in the self-help industry.
- Nancy Levin, the bestselling author of Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth, Jump … And Your Life Will Appear and Writing for My Life. She’s a Master Integrative Coach and the creator of the Jump Coaching and Worthy Coaching Programs, working with clients – privately and in groups – to live in alignment with their own truth and desires.
- Robert Holden, Ph.D., is the Director of The Happiness Project and Success Intelligence. His innovative work has been featured on Oprah, Good Morning America, and media worldwide. Robert coaches leaders in business, education, politics and healthcare.
- Matt Kahn, author of the best-selling book Whatever Arises, Love That and upcoming 2018 book, Everything Is Here to Help You
- Kelly Notaras, the founder of kn literary arts, an editorial book studio specializing in self-help, personal growth, and spirituality.
- Charlie Griffin, one of San Diego’s top Internet specialists who oversees all aspects of site development from design to programming to marketing. His firm has designed websites for many Hay House authors, including James Van Praagh and Tara Stiles.
Enter our contest for YOUR chance to publish a book with Hay House and become a New York Times best-selling author!
Submissions and Guidelines:
All workshop prospective attendees who dream about having their book published by Hay House are encouraged to read our submission guidelines prior to registering for this event: www.hayhouse.com/guides
Click here for more information.
The New Relationship Blueprint
Reframe the Way You Love
In a culture filled with relationship advice and love gurus, there is one relationship secret most fail to mention: how to love deeply without losing yourself.
Join Nancy Levin, MFA, master integrative life coach and best-selling author, and start designing and building (or rebuilding) the best love of your life. Through Nancy’s proven 10-step process, you will learn:
- How to build a stronger relationship by taking care of your own needs first
- Open and honest communication strategies for creating a solid foundation
- To stop projecting your past onto the present and get clear about what’s really going on
- How to be deeply in love without sacrificing, losing, abandoning, or forgetting who you truly are.
If you’re ready to fall madly in love—with yourself first of all— this weekend workshop is not to be missed!?Leave armed with a blueprint for a new kind of relationship.
Click here for all the information!