Healing a Broken Heart After a Breakup, Betrayal, or Divorce
Heal old relationship wounds and patterns to create new, healthy connections in a life-changing weekend with Nancy Levin, David Kessler, and Paul Denniston. In this mind-body-spirit program, David helps find your power again after being blindsided by broken relationships and betrayal while identifying negative and disruptive love patterns. Nancy aids in uncovering limiting beliefs, letting go of the past with its commitments, habits, and excuses that sabotage you so that you can consciously swap them out with what serves you. David and Nancy help you release the role of victim, learn to trust wisely, and find a true sense of self as well as figuring out what’s next and what you truly want.
Paul Denniston, creator of Grief Yoga, shows you how your body remembers pain and how you can use yoga to heal those wounds, find blocks in the body, and move into empowerment. He also helps you identify and release the pain you hold within your body so you can move from breakup to breakthrough.
Return home ready to move from the pain of the past toward the hope of the future.
Join Nancy at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health – August 25-27, 2017
Hay House Writer’s Workshop – Las Vegas
2-Day Intensive Workshop Saturday & Sunday-November 3-4
Dates: Saturday-Sunday, November 3-4, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm daily
***Early bird pricing ends September 11th, 2018***
Are you a writer with a great book idea with a strong desire to be published?
Do you just need the insider scoop on how to perfect and publish your book? This is the workshop for you!
The Writer’s Workshop will give attendees the combined wisdom of more than 50 years of writing and publishing experience in four information-packed sessions, including workshops with:
- Hay House President/CEO Reid Tracy, who transformed Hay House from a publisher of three books in 1988 to one of the largest independent publishing companies in the world and the leading publisher in the self-help industry.
- Nancy Levin, the bestselling author of Worthy: Boost Your Self-Worth to Grow Your Net Worth, Jump … And Your Life Will Appear and Writing for My Life. She’s a Master Integrative Coach and the creator of the Jump Coaching and Worthy Coaching Programs, working with clients – privately and in groups – to live in alignment with their own truth and desires.
- Robert Holden, Ph.D., is the Director of The Happiness Project and Success Intelligence. His innovative work has been featured on Oprah, Good Morning America, and media worldwide. Robert coaches leaders in business, education, politics and healthcare.
- Matt Kahn, author of the best-selling book Whatever Arises, Love That and upcoming 2018 book, Everything Is Here to Help You
- Kelly Notaras, the founder of kn literary arts, an editorial book studio specializing in self-help, personal growth, and spirituality.
- Charlie Griffin, one of San Diego’s top Internet specialists who oversees all aspects of site development from design to programming to marketing. His firm has designed websites for many Hay House authors, including James Van Praagh and Tara Stiles.
Enter our contest for YOUR chance to publish a book with Hay House and become a New York Times best-selling author!
Submissions and Guidelines:
All workshop prospective attendees who dream about having their book published by Hay House are encouraged to read our submission guidelines prior to registering for this event: www.hayhouse.com/guides
Click here for more information.