- Are you ready to make changes in your life – but feel something is holding you back?
- Is your soul asking you to take a leap – but you’re afraid to take it?
- Are you ready for something new – but aren’t sure where to start?
If this sounds like you, this book will give you the courage and faith you need to jump across the threshold from where you are – to where you want to be.
Jump … And Your Life Will Appear is a step-by-step guide to clearing the path ahead so you can let go and make the change you need the most.
With a series of effective exercises, coach and author Nancy Levin will walk you through your fear, usher you up to the moment of jumping, and help you navigate what awaits on the other side.
Whether you want to switch careers, move to a different part of the world, set boundaries with someone on your life or increase your capacity for self love, Jump…And your Life Will Appear will support you with a practical path from start to finish.
“Jump…And Your Life Will Appear is brave, authentic and liberating. Rebirth is possible and Nancy Levin’s candid story and coaching techniques will show you how. Jump and read this book.”
~ Kris Carr New York Times best selling author of Crazy Sexy Kitchen
“It was an honor to be a first hand witness to Nancy on her journey through telling the truth, letting go of the past, and making transformational changes in her world. Take her advice and you too can create a whole new life for yourself.”
~ Louise Hay New York Times bestselling author of You Can Heal Your Life
- Set Boundaries: Many of us have an inner dialogue that tells us we’re not enough, that we’re not lovable. Refusing to set healthy boundaries is one of the primary ways we express that belief. If we want to live fulfilled lives, however, we have to let go of the belief that the needs and opinions of others are more important or valid than our own.
- Ask for Help: Learn how to change your thinking around asking for help. Understand how receiving is also giving.
- Let Go of Your Superhero Cape: Nancy shows you how letting go of a “gold star” mentality and shedding the superhero cape actually brings more abundance and love into your life.
- Let go of FEAR: The goal is not to arrive at a destination but to get to the point where your whole life is one big leap. Life is like a video game—the reward for winning one level is an even harder level. You simply become more comfortable with trusting the unknown and the invitation to change.
Click here to read what others are saying about Jump … And Your Life Will Appear
“I love Nancy’s poetry. Her words convey urgent messages from the Soul.”
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, the #1 New York Times best-selling
author of Excuses Begone
Click here to read what others are saying about Writing For My Life…Reclaiming the Lost Pieces of Me
Obviously I am a cheerleader of Amazon and Barnes and Noble, I listed my books there. I am also an affiliate and I earn money when you use my links to purchase my books. Thank you so much.